- IHOP's special Halloween menu features Addams Family spooky meals and Kids Eat Free deal
- Fantasy football sizzlers, fizzlers: How high can Lamar Jackson's value go?
- For 1 in 16 US women, first sexual intercourse experience was rape, study says
- Tense GM strike talks continue into evening on first day of picketing; health care a key
- Donald Trump says Democrats should look into Barack and Michelle Obama's books, Netflix deals
- Thrust into gun debate, Scalise says being a shooting survivor doesn't mean it's his No. 1 priority
- Motorcyclist survives after filming himself falling off cliff, splashing into water
- 'Evil needs to pay': Missing Florida mom Casei Jones and her four children all found dead in Georgia
- Jalen Ramsey requests trade from Jaguars after sideline clash with Doug Marrone
- Ric Ocasek's family says The Cars frontman died 'peacefully' in his sleep
- 'American Ninja Warrior': A champion will be crowned for the first time in four years
- Pete Buttigieg and Beto O'Rourke spar over gun control comment at Democratic debate
- California, Uber and Lyft can find a way to compromise on drivers' benefits
- Uber: Drivers tell us through focus groups and surveys they don’t want to be employees
- 'A serial killer off the streets': Florida man charged in woman's death linked to slayings of three others
- Donald Trump says Iran appears responsible for Saudi attack, but he doesn't want war
- Democratic challenger criticizes Susan Collins after new Brett Kavanaugh allegations
- Why the Dow fell and oil prices surged Monday
- Opinion: Roethlisberger, Brees injuries shake up NFL playoff races, force hard look at the future
- As Israel votes, Donald Trump proves he's the 'King of Israel'
- Why the Dow fell and oil prices surged on Monday
- 'SNL' fires Shane Gillis over racist comments, four days after hiring him
- AP Top Stories September 16 P
- How will Felicity Huffman's 14-day prison sentence affect Lori Loughlin's case?
- Why the U.S. is less dependent than ever on Saudi oil
- Donald Trump said Iran appears responsible for Saudi attack, but he doesn't want war
- Taylor Swift joins 'The Voice' as 'Mega Mentor' for season 17
- Bernese mountain dogs have a blast at waterpark for dogs
- For every GM job, up to 7 other jobs are generated. Here's how a strike affects the economy
- Frontier eliminates change fees for some fliers, ups it for others; what you need to know
Parents and caregivers can get a FREE $30 gift card through the Walmart car seat trade-in event!
We’ve posted about Target’s car seat recycling program in the past, and now Walmart is jumping on board with a program that I think is even better!
Walmart Car Seat Trade-In
Recycle your kiddo’s old car seat and you’ll get a $30 Walmart gift card! This event is taking place from September 16th – 30th, 2019.
You’ll need to bring your old car seat to the service desk in any participating Walmart store. Once you do, you’ll receive a $30 Walmart gift card that can be used in store or online to buy items for your baby.
Please note that there is a limit of two gift cards per household, and booster seats are NOT eligible for trade-in.
MERRELL – Extra 50% off Chosen Sale Styles – Men’s starting from $27. 99 | Women’s through $24. 99 +Free Shipping